How to secure your escape door!
The dilemma with escape route doors is the danger of unauthorised use. The escape route must be free - but controlled!
- In emergency case, the door has to be opened from the inside
- The door has to open easily and without tools
- Only authorised persons are allowed to open the door without an alarm
- Protecting escape route from misuse
- Solution must be certified and comply with EN 13637
- Protecting life and property
- Controlled access from outside
- Controlled exit from inside
- Alarm in the event of an unauthorised door opening
- Protection against forced entry
The solution: Electric escape door locking system
- Against unauthorised use, the escape door is locked additionally to the main lock (e.g. escape door striker)
- The additional locking works on the fail-safe principle, i.e. the lock is deactivated in the event of a power failure
- In case of emergency, the additional locking is released via an electrically controlled terminal.
- An alarm is always triggered.
- Authorised persons can open the door at any time using a key or access control (PIN, ID) without triggering the alarm.
Ihren Fachhändler in der Nähe finden