The new ePED escape door terminal 1386 impresses with its easy wiring thanks to 4-wire bus technology and simple, software-controlled programming. It is flexible for later extensions.
With the certification according to the directive on electrical locking systems for doors in escape routes (EltVTR), they meet the building law requirements in Germany and offer the highest level of security in case of emergency. The additional certification according to DIN EN 13637: 2015 fulfills the European requirements and offers new possibilities for a security concept in buildings.
The ePED escape door terminals are available with local or central, as well as with no time delay when the emergency button is pressed.
There are new functions described in DIN EN 13637: 2015, in particular the time-delayed activation after emergency button operation and the central escape route control, which offers the security forces a reaction option.
In addition to operation via key switches, we also offer a variant for operation via access control systems.
- Very simple software-based programming
- Easy integration into the door technology with Hi-O Bus
- Monitoring the door open time
- Coupling with fire alarm system
- Optional: Delayed release when the emergency switch is actuated
- Flexible configuration with the ePED service interface and an MS Windows application